STATegra Summer School on NGS and Data Integration
24th and 28th of September in Pamplona
The Unit of Translational Bioinformatics organized the STATegra Summer School on NGS and Data Integration. The TransBio/STATegra Summer Schoolwas a unique environment where multidisciplinary researchers were lecturing and conducting hands-on sessions on statistical analysis and visualization of multi-omics data.
The STATegra Summer School took place between the 24th and 28th of September in Pamplona.
- The venue was Navarrabiomed.
- We consider necessary some background in R or other programming languages. The school will NOT require advanced programming skills, but some preliminary experience.
The STATegra Summer School built over previous experiences:
- I STATegra Summer School (Benicassim, September 2015), evaluated 9 over 10. Lectures available here.
- Casym Summer School, Stockholm, June 2015. Lectures available here.
The school was designed to be mainly a hands-on based school, where students will face real-data and real challenges. The first part of the course reviews single-omic analysis (RNA-seq, ATAC-seq, DNA Methylation and single-cell RNA-seq), while the second part addresses integrative tools (including network analysis, multi-omics PCA, Meta-analysis and multi-omic Visualization among others).
- Sonia Tarazona, Project leader, Centro Investigation Principe Felipe, Spain.
- Narsis Kiani, Assistant Professor, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden.
- Vincenzo Lagani, Associate Professor, Ilia State University, Georgia.
- Ricardo N. Ramirez, Postdoctoral fellow, Harvard Medical School, USA.
- Jesper Tegnér, Professor in Bioscience and Computer Science, KAUST University, Saudi Arabia.
- David Gomez-Cabrero, Head of the Translational Bioinformatics Unit, Navarrabiomed, Spain.
LINK TO AVAILABLE LECTURES ONLINE: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLL7sagKe8dNM6eczBV_yd1_DzAPHWwSwq
The scheduled was: